- Congrats to Andi Ohk for placing 1st place for her oral presentation at UIC's BME Research Symposium
- Dr. Peñalver Bernabé was selected to be a UIC BIRCWH Scholar!
- More information on the BIRCWH program: https://chicago.medicine.uic.edu/crwg/bircwh-home/
BeaLab News Heading link
- Andi Ohk Wins 1st Place for her Talk at the BioE Research Symposium!!!
- Study looks at menopause, cognitive function in women of color, including women with HIV
- Bioengineering department sends students to virtual celebration
- Researcher uses gut-brain connection to unlock perinatal depression secrets
- Sciencing from Home: Episode 8: Brianna and the importance of Latino Studies to studying depression in Latinx folk
- Dr. Peñalver Bernabé has been selected to be a UIC BIRCWH Scholar!